Are you worried that you may be being filmed without your knowledge? This wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
Detect signals. RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz. Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4GHz.
Professional Grade. You're looking at our best bug detector the RF Signal Detector with Analog/Digital Switch and LED Indicator. This professional wireless signal sweeping device is a customer favorite and will be an invaluable tool for your bug sweeping needs.
Check homes and offices for wireless devices. Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength. Some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will need to be extra sensitive, and the user may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give false alarms and waste the time of the user.
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1 MHz-6500 MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras!
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide Band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1 MHz-6500 MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small, lightweight, and portable size.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- Built in LED flashlight
- Built in clock
- Detecting frequency range: 1 MHz-6500 MHz.
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05- 0 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 8 mA
- Self-shoot detecting wave length: 920 nm
- Material: ABS
- Size: 65 x 48 x 15 mm
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion
- 1 RFLD detection device
- 1 Set of earbuds
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 Power cord