Are you worried that you may be being filmed or listened to without your knowledge? This wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 50 MHz to 6 GHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
Detect signals. RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz. Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4GHz.
Professional grade. You're looking at our best bug detector the RF Signal Detector and LED lens detector. This professional wireless signal sweeping device is a customer favorite and will be an invaluable tool for your bug sweeping needs.
Check homes and offices for wireless devices. Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength. Some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will need to be extra sensitive, and you may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give false alarms and waste your time.
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 50MHz-6GHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide band RF bug detector with working frequency between 50MHz-6GHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- Detecting frequency range: 50MHz-6GHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05-10m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 8 mA
- Self-shoot detecting wavelength: 920 nm
- Material: ABS
- Size: 65 x 48 x 15 mm
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion— full charge will last up to 6 hours for the lens detector and up to 15 for the RF detector